Dear
Pierre,
I doubt
that this Marie can win the Nobel Prize unless they start giving one for
slacking off, so first of all Pierre I really want to apologize for
disappearing, but I’m here now so let me tell you about this word that I’ve
always admired and then I somehow ended up ignoring for some years but now I
can’t help but think of it for so long.
The word is
“Fate” and I believe that you can only believe in fate.
As I look back to the twelve years old me who, whenever
something unexpected happened, would smile and think that "if it happened then
it’s fated and if it’s fated we’ll see what’s going to come out of it" and then
flash-forward to some few years ago when I stopped believing in it, maybe it
was because I thought I didn’t deserve such good things and maybe because I
couldn’t see the certain part of it which I know now obviously doesn’t
exist; so as I sit at this very moment facing my laptop while the rain is
knocking on my window like it usually does on every confusing September
sounding like it’s trying to tell me something that I can’t really get, I cross
all of my mind and a blindfolded man appears in my imagination; he seems to be
walking down a road he’s never seen before yet he moves so comfortably believing
that as long as this is his road it will eventually lead him to a place that’s definitely
his, but if he decides to take the blindfold off he’ll find that the whole road
ahead is actually dark, he’ll get confused, he’ll look back and take turns and
get all filled up with anxiety and maybe eventually get lost.
My Dear
Pierre, I decided that I’m going to believe in this image from now on and also
in myself hoping we’ll end up somewhere that is ours.
With All my
love and support and strong belief,
Marie.
No comments:
Post a Comment